Turkmen Education Center was opened in Kirkuk in 2009 under the name of Continuing Education Center. Later, in 2019, it started its activities under the name of Turkmen Education Center. Turkmen Education Center is an institution affiliated to Turkmeneli and Cultural Center. In 2020, Turkmen Education Center officially transferred to the name of Fuzuli Education and Culture Institution according to the laws of Iraq. The main purpose of Fuzuli Education and Culture Institution is to meet the needs of Turkmen schools in the Turkmeneli region.
Activities of the Fuzuli Education and Culture Institution.
- To organize continuous courses for all teachers working in Turkmen schools.
- Meeting stationery and clothing for students enrolled in Turkmen schools.
- To organize courses and various activities for Turkmen students during education and training.
- To reward successful students in Turkmen schools.
- To meet the salaries of contract teachers working in Turkmen schools.
- Organizing Turkish courses for foreigners.
- Repairing Turkmen schools and meeting the needs such as school signs.
- To distribute the magazines and classroom tables for Turkmen students.